úterý 14. srpna 2012

@ last week remindings...# who says what...

some say about me...
you are way too tough and self-willed.
I am. I gotta be. Experience has taught me. 
that is the only way how to overcome all of these shitty situations coming in my way, isn't it...?

Chinese say...
your biggest enemy is yourself...
I have been living with this bearing it on my mind for a pretty long time. That's necessary, but!!!
I am sure it sounds good vice versa too. Could it be that I'd become my best friend for a while?

Elliott Smith sings...
nobody broke your heart
you broke your own 'cos you can't finish what you start
nobody broke your heart
if you're alone, it must be you that wants to be apart
....try to think about it, please....my recommendation to those who are lost in their thoughts...
Thom Yorke sings...
I don't care what the future holds
cause I'm right here and I'm today
I stick with this.

And he says...
do not analyse everything, woman!
...and he's right @


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat