pondělí 11. června 2012

Accelerations & Decelarations

... about the everyday paradox which I came across as I was thinking about time... 

Lately I have been using time related phrases way too much...
Time will show you...Time works wonders...Take your time...Time is the only cure...
Saying those phrases to people who asked me for help or a piece of advice, I was thinking about their suffering, affliction, feelings...and the fact, that all those phrases and cliches, I used, seem to be unpleasently truthful. In difficult life situations, time hangs heavy on your hands...and you can only wait and wait and wait...
It seems  to you like time slows down...

On the other hand...
I've been going through some kind of thinking shift in the last few months, reading a lot about spiritual evolution...  That's how I came across some of those beautiful and profound articles related to changing times, our personal evolution, transformation of relationships and so on. Later, I realized, that most of these articles had had one thing in common. They're describing the acceleration of time allegedly perceived by people with increasing intensity. It's happening. It's ongoing. Right now.
Could we count up, how many times a day or a week we think to ourselves: "Gosh, I wish I had more time" Everything is so fast..Everything seems to be speeding up...

So here comes that forementioned PARADOX...
Most of us constantly complain how fast everything is and simultaneously we are desperately longing for the time to move faster...
Do our troubles have really  something to do with time moving faster or slower..with time whatsoever????

{< When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves  >}








Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat