středa 29. února 2012

If life gives you lemons...Make lemonade!

While listening to Riva Starr...

°...watching this video http://www.npr.org/event/music/147566741/eric-harland-and-avishai-cohen-scrap-metal-improv ~ of Avishai Cohen (the trumpeter) reminded me of jazz festival in Brno which I've been looking forward to visiting so MUCH that I postponed my bussines trip to Barcelona  to the beginning of May...°

°As "THEY" removed some of my posts from this blog, I am thinking about ACTA again... The message I've got was something like ble bla blu bli, DCMA, bhu beh ban bdi fje and,.... WHATEVER...
I do not support ACTA. I am more than willing to pay for music and movies and other stuff, but give me a reasonable price, good quality and FUCKING FREEDOM to choose, what I want to listen to, where and when I want to do so...°

°Students have been protesting against the reforms in czech education system today...I would appreciate if people here, except attending the protest march, were able to say exactly, what are their points and how to get things done in a different, better way...complaining, complaining....but nobody is able to bring up some kind of new ideas, solution...or at least, constructive critique...°

°If I could!!!! I would force the president of this republic to stop speaking publicly... at any price...seriously°

°...next weekend Merano, Italy...I only wonder, if its a good idea to visit a city of flowers in winter...whatever... its also a spa town, so our old tired bodies will enjoy it for sure...°

°I discovered a wonderful café in my workplace's neighbourhood ~ http://www.facebook.com/kafezastavka....they have lovely bakery too...amazing!°

°...have got back to running after a looooong long time => new running shoes needed...just to retain the motivation°
°...There is one good thing coming with this terrible gelid winter we went through in the last few weeks...We can feel like its spring already, when it gets "only" 10 degrees warmer...I can take some of the extra layers off, ride the bike and be all happy that I do not suffer from spring fever this year...°

°I miss the way people hug in Berlin....coming back soon°
.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat