pátek 6. prosince 2013

Southerners ...

I wish I could be more spontaneous sometimes...

I was sitting at the bar with my colleagues in a beautiful restaurant in Cava Baja in Madrid and for more than one hour I was trying not to pay attention to a guy, who sitting on the opposite side of the bar was alternatively staring at me, the bar desk, back at me and so on...
I finished the last glass of Rioja and as I was about to leave, this guy came to me and gave me a piece of paper while saying: "Please, don't ask me why".

Only then I realized what he was doing the whole time...
Even though I hope my eyes don't look so sad, it is a beautiful picture and I wish I was able to say something...or at least ask "why".
Anyway, Mr. Unknown, thank you for reminding me of spontaneity.
I am such a tight-face sometimes, gah.


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat